can be rare...
Find it Here.
Parkland Health & Hospital System Jobs
Healthcare Assistant Jobs
Texas Healthcare Assistant Jobs
Mission & Vision
Patient Care Assistant I
Performs specified patient care activities under the direction of a Registered Nurse and is committed to the provision of patient centered/patient valued care.
- Must have completed a formal nurse aide course OR,
- Must have a medical assistant certificate OR
- Must be a currently enrolled in an accredited school of professional nursing and must have documentation of basic fundamentals of nursing from the school OR,
- Must successfully complete Parkland's 8-week job specific training program.
- Must have a current Heartsaver CPR course completion card within 90 days of hire and/or placement in job.
Skills or Special Abilities:
- Must pass PCA math and spelling tests with an 80% minimum score. Successful completion of Parkland's job specific training program will waive the required PCA math and spelling tests.
- Must be able to demonstrate basic patient care skills and skill in the use of supplies and assigned equipment.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with departmental personnel of other departments, nurses, physicians, patients and families.
- Must be able to demonstrate patient centered/patient valued behaviors.
Job ID: 136865
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up here for job alerts and Parkland communications.
Share This Job
By being hired into one of our Healthcare Assistant jobs at Parkland Health & Hospital System, you’ll be a key member of the Parkland Health & Hospital System team. Professionals in Healthcare Assistant careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Healthcare Assistant job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job as a Healthcare Assistant at Parkland Health & Hospital System may be waiting for you!
Emergency Department Nurses
Collegiate Fellows Program
Texas Hospital Association
Patient Care Assistant I Rotating Days 1st & 2nd shift - Dallas, TX
Medical Assistant Palliative Care Programs - Dallas, TX
Patient Care Assistant I 5N Gen Surg\Ortho (3rd shift 8 or 12 hour shifts) - Dallas, TX
Equal Opportunity Employer
Password you entered is incorrect.
A new password has been sent to your email address.