Mobile Medical Unit Driver HOMES HOMES
Drives and maintains the Mobile Medical Unit, ensuring the safety of vehicle and assisting medical personnel during scheduled clinic sessions.
- Must have three years of related driving experience.
Equivalent Education and/or Experience
- Must have a Texas Commercial Class B Driver License.
- Must have a driving record that meets the criteria established by Parkland personnel policy.
- Must be able to pass the CPR training course within three months of employment.
Skills or Special Abilities:
- Must have good knowledge of vehicle maintenance and preventive maintenance.
- Must be able to work flexible hours and be available for on-call duty.
Job ID: 138529