can be rare...
Find it Here.
Parkland Health & Hospital System Jobs
Dallas Pharmacy Jobs
Mission & Vision
Associate Director Pharmacy 3 000 sign on incentive Pharmacy Outpatient
Manages the daily pharmacy care operations for Parkland to ensure efficient and timely pharmacy services are provided.
- Must have a Master's degree in Pharmacy, Business, or Health Care Administration from an accredited university.
- Prefer participation in an American Society of Health-System Pharmacist (ASHP) Residency program.
- Must have five years of experience in a contemporary institutional and/or ambulatory pharmacy practice.
- May have an equivalent combination of education and/or experience in lieu of specific education and/or experience as stated above.
- Must be a Registered Pharmacist in the State of Texas or become registered within 90 days of hire.
Skills or Special Abilities:
- Must have good oral and written communication skills.
- Must have good computer skills, including proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet and database management software.
- Must have leadership skills, and be able to demonstrate effective management techniques.
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of all drugs, procedures, and equipment used in the operation of pharmacy and institutional pharmacy practices.
Job ID: 128230
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up here for job alerts and Parkland communications.
Share This Job
Parkland’s Pharmacy Services Department offers a challenging environment where pharmacy professionals play a key role on the healthcare team. Whether it is working one-on-one with a patient, initiating research projects, consulting with other staff members, or suggesting new ways to tackle a problem, you’ll know your ideas today are setting the standard for pharmacy services tomorrow. With a Pharmacy job at Parkland, you’ll see right away how far we go to take care of both you and your career. We offer a competitive salary along with the perks and benefits you need to enhance your life at home and at work. Learn more about the many Pharmacy jobs Parkland has available today.
Texas Hospital Association
Emergency Department Nurses
Amb Clinical Staff Pharmacist Midnight 7 on\7 off Pharmacy Institutional - Dallas, TX
Clinical Pharmacy Specialist Jail Pharmacy - Dallas, TX
Associate Director Pharmacy Pharmacy Admin - Dallas, TX
Associate Director Pharmacy Clinical Programs and Educational Services Pharmacy Institutional - Dallas, TX
Amb Clinical Staff Pharmacist PRN Part Time Pharmacy Outpatient - Dallas, TX
Inpt Clinical Staff Pharmacist Pharmacy Institutional - Dallas, TX
Medication Access Specialist Pharmacy Admin - Dallas, TX
Pharmacy Resident II Pharmacy Residents - Dallas, TX
Pharmacy Resident I Pharmacy Residents - Dallas, TX
Inpatient Clinical Staff Pharmacist Investigational Drug Services - Dallas, TX
Equal Opportunity Employer
Password you entered is incorrect.
A new password has been sent to your email address.