can be rare...
Find it Here.
Parkland Health & Hospital System Jobs
Dallas Pathology Jobs
Mission & Vision
Phlebotomy Technician II Path COPC
Provides collection of blood specimens from patients and assumes responsibility for processing of specimens, data entry and point of care testing following established standards and practices.
- Must have a high school diploma or U.S. equivalent.
- Must have two years of Phlebotomy experience.
- Prefer registration as a Phlebotomy Technician by ASCP.
- Must have a current Heartsaver CPR course completion card within 90 days of hire and/or placement in job.
Skills or Special Abilities:
- Must be able to satisfactorily complete 90% of all collections within the 90 day probationary period.
- Must be able to maintain accurate records and logs.
- Must be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of a personal computer and be able to learn and efficiently use required software.
- Must be able to demonstrate effective organizational skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge and skill in meeting age related and handicapped patients' needs.
- Must be able to cooperate with patients, visitors and hospital staff.
- Must be able to handle detailed work and maintain a pleasant demeanor while under pressure and stress.
- Must have clear speech, normal hearing and good visual acuity.
- Must be able to move rapidly from one location to the next.
- Must be able to make decisions and solve problems.
Job ID: 135970
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up here for job alerts and Parkland communications.
Share This Job
Every patient, every family member, every health care professional makes us an institution of compassion. Every one of our employees is Parkland. And our Pathology professionals are no exception. At Parkland, Pathology is an integral part of providing optimal care and treatment to a diverse patient population. The Pathology department is fast-paced, serving the third-busiest Emergency department in the country and the largest civilian burn unit in the South. With a job in Pathology at Parkland, you’ll become an integral part of an organization providing premier healthcare to the residents of Dallas County. When you join the Parkland team, you’ll earn a competitive salary along with the perks and benefits you need to enhance your life at home and at work. Learn more about the many jobs in Pathology Parkland has available today.
Texas Hospital Association
Emergency Department Nurses
Laboratory Section Supervisor Lab Central - Dallas, TX
Medical Technologist II Microbiology - Dallas, TX
Phlebotomy Technician PRN Phlebotomy Services - Dallas, TX
Medical Laboratory Tech I Lab Central - Dallas, TX
Medical Technologist I Lab Central - Dallas, TX
Business Analyst II Pathology Administration - Dallas, TX
Phlebotomy Technician II Phlebotomy Services - Dallas, TX
Medical Technologist II Transfusion Services PMH - Dallas, TX
Medical Technologist II Lab Central - Dallas, TX
Laboratory Section Supervisor Spec Coag\Bone Marrow Lab - Dallas, TX
Equal Opportunity Employer
Password you entered is incorrect.
A new password has been sent to your email address.