can be rare...
Find it Here.
Parkland Health & Hospital System Jobs
Business Office Jobs
Dallas Business Office Jobs
Mission & Vision
HIM Quality Analyst Coding Quality
Audits and analyzes the work processes, policies and procedures for regulatory compliance issues. Monitors the implementation of appropriate changes to improve accuracy, effectiveness, productivity, and efficiency that support the overall goals of the department and Parkland and ensure workplace and regulatory compliance.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in a health related field.
- Must have five years experience auditing compliance with federal and state legislation, and/or five years of patient care experience.
- Professional nursing experience preferred.
Equivalent Education and/or Experience:
- May have an equivalent combination of education and/or experience in lieu of specific education and/or experience as stated above.
Skills or Special Abilities:
- Must be able to utilize knowledge regarding the care of the patient and be familiar with medical record coding/abstracting, as well as CMS guidelines.
- Must have the knowledge and ability to interpret government regulations which apply to Parkland and employ effective problem solving skills to make appropriate recommendations for process improvement.
- Must be able to write detailed reports of findings and recommendations.
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge and skills to operate a personal computer to input and extract information using word processing, spreadsheet, and database software.
Job ID: 135573
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up here for job alerts and Parkland communications.
Share This Job
Texas Hospital Association
Emergency Department Nurses
Medical Practice Assistant Bilingual Spanish preferred Medicine Specialty 4th Fl & AC - Dallas, TX
Patient Flow Coordinator ADT Management - Dallas, TX
Accounts Payable Coordinator Accounts Payable - Dallas, TX
Sr Medical Practice Assistant Psychiatry Clinic - Dallas, TX
Call Center Representative I 3rd Shift with Rotating Days Spanish Required Call Center Operations - Dallas, TX
Sr HR Generalist Spec Projects Employment Experience - Dallas, TX
Value Analysis Coordinator Value Analysis - Dallas, TX
Medical Practice Assistant East Dallas Hlth Center - Dallas, TX
Medical Practice Assistant Deharo\Saldivar - Dallas, TX
Insurance Follow Up Rep II PFS Accounts Receivable - Dallas, TX
Equal Opportunity Employer
Password you entered is incorrect.
A new password has been sent to your email address.